Sunday 2 September 2018

Lesser Whitethroat at last.


     Ive been away on holiday down south for a week to the
     south coast and managed to get a few hours out with the 
     camera into the local fields and woods and Im glad I did
     although getting decent pics or any shot at all was difficult
     or it was just me that wasn't on my game, nether the less I
     did get to see plenty.

     Marsh & Hen Harrier, Buzzard, Otter, Sparrowhawk, Wren,
     Whitethroat lots of them, Linnet, Chiffchaff, 5 Green Woodpeckers,
     Garden Warbler and Lesser Whitethroat though I had to ask experts
     to confirm them, Willow Warblers, LTT'S, Yellow Wagtail a first for
     me along with the garden warbler, and what a beautiful bird the
     lesser whitethroat was, I got a distant pic it was just a shame it
     was so cloudy.

    

































     


2 comments:

Bradshaw Rambler said...

Hi Dave,
Great find with the Lesser Whitethroat - a bird that has eluded me so far!
Nice One.
John

Dave Brotherton said...

Cheers John, I was chuffed to see it mate.