Thursday, 25 February 2016

Todays Walk

             Had a look around the top of Ogden and Soil Hill today
             but very quiet apart from Gulls, Corvids and Wood Pigeons,
             a few Robins, Chaffinches and Blue Tits in the plantation,
             Green Woodpecker calling again and 2 Curlew flew over,
             Little Owl then did a dance from wall to wall but couldn't
             get a focus on it with my old camera,
             
             I then went up to Soil Hill in high hopes but hopes were
             soon dashed but I did see a first for me up there, a Wren,
             about 6 Skylarks and that was it.

            But on my travels I did manage to see a Barn Owl and 6
            Roe Deer.








           

2 comments:

  1. Great day to be out and about Dave.
    John

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it was lovely John, even soil hill was pleasure but then again maybe not haha

    ReplyDelete