Monday 12 February 2018

Quiet & Cold Pepper Hill


    I was going to Swillington Ings today with a friend but when
    I woke up and looked out of the window it was thick of snow
    and still coming down and sticking so decided to give it a miss
    only for my friend to text me later in the day to tell me there was
    no snow where he was or at Swillington so I was gutted.

    Took a walk around Pepper Hill in the ice cold wind but nothing
    about today so I had an hours garden watch when I got back home,
    8 Goldfinch, 4 Greenfinch, 2 Collared Dove, Blackbird, Robin and
    a Kestrel flyby, I can't blame the birds for lying low in this weather,
    John L found a Raven on his walkabouts which is always a nice catch.

   












  

1 comment:

Bradshaw Rambler said...

Pretty Collard Dove pic. Dave.
Don't blame you for not taking the car out today.
Flipping awful morning.
Better after Thursday
M.Fish