Monday 9 April 2018

Cromwell Camera Smash


 Set off down to Cromwell Bottom on a beautiful morning
 intending to be out all day doing my rounds but it wasn't to be,
 half hour into my walk and smash, my camera had dropped off
 of my strap and the camera smashed to bits but lens still working
 hopefully, I usually check that its screwed on tight as well but
 not this morning so I'm a bit devastated to say the least.

 The Herons were very active this morning over the car park,
 2 Teal were on the river, Chiff Chaff were in full cry and a
 Wren was seen bobbing about before my disaster.

 Garden had Goldfinch, Greenfinch, Dunnock and Jackdaw,
 Collared Dove and Stock Dove.












5 comments:

Brian Sumner . said...

Bad news on the camera Dave. I usually lose mine or leave them on a wall somewhere. I must have had about 3 SLRs and 5 Bridge.
What camera was it, is it repairable. I usually find its nearly as cheap to get a new one. Nice Red Kite, not a common bird over our area to say how many there are a few miles away.

Bradshaw Rambler said...

Bad luck with the camera Dave.
A real gut wrencher.
Dropped my little thing on the stone step outside the house, today, as I got home - luckily it bounced.
John

Dave Brotherton said...

D7100 Brian I'll have to send it off and hope they can fix it, it'll cost a pretty penny that's for sure, I'm proper gutted

Dave Brotherton said...

Mine might of bounced John but I had the big bloody lens on it so it went with a bang

Brian Sumner said...

Eck. Not a cheap camera to replace Dave. Hope you have a spare.