Wednesday 21 June 2017

Sunday Delight


   
      My gardens been chocka with finches these last few weeks all
      coming for food for there young along with the Tit family and
      6 Collared Dove and believe it or not a regular Stock Dove and
       a racing pigeon, Bullfinch and Greenfinch are popping in everyday
      now which I'm always glad to see, I was out in the garden on Sunday
      at around 1.30 when high up in the sky were 2 birds one of which I
      thought was a large Gull at first glance but I went and got my
      binoculars anyway just to make sure, and how wrong I was as it
      was a Red Kite being harassed by a Crow it had flown from over the
      town centre over Claremount and was heading towards Shibden Valley,
      I was like a kid in a sweet shop when I realised and dashed in the house
      for the camera its just a shame it was so high up but great to see around
      here at anytime, also last week I had a Tawny Owl in the garden tree but
      flew off before I could get the camera. Also had a young House Sparrow
      which was nice as not had one in the yard for ages.

















No comments: