Sunday 1 January 2017

Quiet 1st Day


           Quiet first day of the New Year for me, only Blackbirds
           in the garden, Jackdaws, Magpie's, Gulls & Crows in the
           back field. Would of liked to have gone on the walk with
           the Calderdale Wildlife Group but with it being the wife's
           birthday it was a no-no. Managed to get up to Soil Hill for
           half hour at about 3.00 where I bumped into a nice chap
           called Larry who was on the look out for the Little Owl,
           hope he had better look than me coz I didn't spot it, later
           on I bumped into BS who was well wrapped up for the
           ice cold wind up there and who can blame him it was bitter.

           A little bit of advice for you photographers out there, before
           you set off out of the house make sure that your sim cards are
           in the camera and don't be a Dum-Dum like I was today ( FOOL ).
           Anyway up Soil Hill I seen flock of Starling and Fieldfare in
           fields at side of the track and that was that.

           Happy New Year to Everyone

           Here are some of my latest spots.

 










2 comments:

Bradshaw Rambler said...

Soil Hill's tough at present Dave.
Looks like we might just get a bit of white stuff mid-week.
Might change things a bit.
Happy new year - hope to see you and your SEO sometime!!
John



Dave Brotherton said...

Think the SEO was a one off up here, not heard or seen it since.