Monday 20 April 2015

I Hate Ring Ouzels

         Thought I'd give it another shot at seeing the Ring Ouzels,
          oh they were there alright 4 of em and they enjoyed taking
         the pee out of me, I made the mistake of chasing instead of
         being patient and waiting, side to side, up and down they were
         driving me nuts trying to get within a decent distance of them
         but to no avail, when I got to the top of the hill I'm sure I could
         hear them laughing, I then bumped into John and I was knackered
         I looked like I'd just done a marathon I could hardly breathe, it was
         nice to hear he got to see them and photo them.
         Seen my first Soil Hill Reed Bunting down by the reed pond and
         3 Pheasant lots of Pipits and a deer and a Kestrel, I should of stayed
         with  John instead of giving up the ghost, lesson learnt.

         Garden had Goldfinches, Chaffinches, Blue Tits, Collared Doves,
         6 Dunnocks, 4 Wood Pigeon.













2 comments:

Bradshaw Rambler said...

Tough day Dave.
Some days are diamonds and some days are stones.
I had luck on my side.
John

Dave Brotherton said...

Thats the beauty of nature John